Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer's Ramping Up

It's starting to get busy around here. I had planned to spend this whole upcoming weekend working on my projects, and if I had, I might have made a huge dent in them. Not destined to be.

My brother has a boat. The marina where he docks it is having a dock party this Saturday, and he invited us, and we decided to go. We'll be going down Saturday afternoon, and spending the night on the boat. Me, Greg, the kids, and Tyler. Yep. This is going to be an Adventure.

I won't be home till sometime Sunday afternoon, and a good chance exhausted at that.

Which leaves me about 1 1/2 weeks of weeknight and one weekend to get Pennsic stuff done. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Meanwhile, Sunday - should have pictures from the dock party. And those promised and forgotten garden pictures.

No comments: