Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Librivox Recordings - How To Listen

I'm posting links here of the Librivox recordings I'm doing. To check them out, this is what you do.

When you click on the link it will take you to a forum page. The first post on that page will have a box called the "Magic Window" (scroll down a bit to see it). The Magic Window lists each section or chapter of the book.

Find the chapter indicated in my link (i.e., "Mother West Wind - Ch 2" is section or chapter 2) - or you can just look for my name (Rayne) as "Reader". Next to that you will see a link that says "Listen!". Simply click on that link, and see how easy this all is!

When projects are finished and catalogued by Librivox, the link will take you to the catalogue page, where again you just scroll down to find the sections I've listed, or the ones with my name where it says "Read by."

No comments: