Monday, July 21, 2008

Boat On The River

We had a good time on the boat this weekend. Tyler adjusted very well.

Of course he wanted to be the captain.


Then he decided someone else could do the work, and he'd sit back and sing pirate songs.


Finally he got tired of the whole thing, and took a nap.


View up the Beaver River from the boat.


Picture of the marina, Bridgewater Landings. Verra nice place. I forgot to take a picture of the boat we were actually on, but this was taken from it.


This week the getting-ready-for-Pennsic frenzy ramps up. Land Grab weekend is this weekend. I haven't decided yet whether I'll be going out this weekend, or when, but without a doubt I have a ton of stuff to get done in the next two weeks - and once again two of the four people at work have decided to take vacation time either this week or next, meaning I'll be expected to work overtime. Very, very bad timing. I may have to tell them no.

Unfortunately this has left no time for knitting lately. But I will be getting back to it, at least during Pennsic. I hope, anyway.

No comments: