Sunday, February 1, 2009

Packing, packing, packing.

Yep. We finally started packing today. We did about 25 boxes in a couple hours, and barely made a dent in it, but it's a good start. I got my entire bedroom closet cleaned out, and two shelves of books. So it was good progress, and really - it seems overwhelming, but what have I been complaining about? The house is small. Though we have a lot of stuff crammed in it, there aren't that many places to pack up. Doing a whole closet is actually a big deal, as I only have a couple of closets.

I doubt I'll be doing any more knitting or crafty stuff until awhile after we've moved. Which bums me out, but there's too much else to do right now. But the good news is ...


... the Imaginarium! The fiber arts haven, the creative eyrie. At some time in the future my posts will start to be all about fixing up that crafty-area-on-crack, as well as (of course) the rest of the house. But what can I say. I'm highly distracted at the moment.

I'm a hands-on person, and won't be able to make any real progress in organizing the Imaginarium until after I've moved in and gotten to spend some time in the place. And it well may be that it'll take several tries to get it right, arranging and rearranging things until I get it the way I want it, that works best.

But once I do, I'm confident my projects will take off and soar, as I'll have the place and the resources to work on them ... for a change!

No comments: